LET ME TAKE CARE OF YOUR FEET!
Welcome to my website!
But you’re probably here for a reason… do you
- have a corn, verruca or ingrown toenail and does your foot hurt?
- need advice on how to get rid of that fungal nail?
- experience difficulty in taking care of your own feet?
- need advice on proper foot care and shoe size for yourself, your partner or your children?
- have a broken toenail and would you like to have it repaired?
- need a nice luxury treatment for your feet?
- You are regularly embarrassed about your feet and try to hide them as much as possible.
- You find a regular check-up of your feet as important as a visit to the dentist, exercise and healthy eating.
- You have diabetes or rheumatism and are looking for a professional chiropodist so your health insurance reimburses the treatment.
Our feet … for most people, who do not have a problem with their feet, this is the part of the body which receives least attention and money. While we dance, run and walk with our feet and cover on average as much as three times around the earth.
Did you know:
- 9 out of 10 people have had foot complaints at least once before their 30th birthday?
- 1 in 3 people aged 65+ has foot complaints?
- 87% of all people get foot complaints?
- 91% of school children have problems with their shoes or feet?
Many of these complaints can be prevented or alleviated by a regular visit to a professional chiropodist or pedicure. A pedicure treatment is much more than “a luxury” or “only for women”. Pedicure comes from the Latin words “pes” (foot) and “cura” (care) and a pedicure can teach you how to properly care for your feet and how to prevent problems.
In addition, a chiropodist is able to identify at an early stage any abnormalities that might cause later problems. Similar to the six months check at your dentist or dental hygienist.
I advise all my clients to have a foot check performed at least once every six months … because why should your feet receive less attention than your teeth?
How do you do it?
Who needs it?
What is a problem?
Where is it?
When do you have time?
How much do you charge?
I regularly have offers where you’ll be able to get nice discounts on treatments. And if I find new information on products and treatments to help you with small or large foot problems I will share that with you in my blogs and newsletter too.
Do you want to stay informed? Register now!